Nothing much to say here. All the memories remains in my heart.
Met an awesome bunch of people here. All averagely 5 years younger than me. Hahaha
But I love them all !
Just enjoy some of my memories below :)
If you are interested to know my thoughts after entering PLKN/NS, read my other post here. It is an ALL words post so yea. hahaha.
My funny family members. Never fail to make me laugh.
My "son" haha he calls me mamy.
This guy always tease me whenever I do my punching action in TTS. He said I look like I am punching air instead of someone. Lol
5 years younger but I can click with this guy and talk about anything.
Treat him like my own brother! hehe
The "studious" group.
Diploma, Degree and Phd.
Yup I am behind. Spot the pink saree bottom haha
One of the most wonderful memory in my life :)
An experience I will never forget.
Just go in with an open heart if you are selected.
Not as tough as you think really.
I am 23 and I survived. How difficult could it be right? hehe
Think of it as a strict team building camp.
That is what PLKN is about. hehe.








No comments:
Post a Comment