Fairy lights sound so much dreamier and prettier than the usual LED Christmas / Hari Raya lights. haha. Which is why I always prefer the term fairy lights.
When I have my own room, I will definitely decorate it with fairy lights.
These are among my favourite images out of the lot I had Googled.
Credit: Google images
Pretty, aren't they? :)
I am always a sucker for pretty quotes. There is one to share today .
I am always a sucker for pretty quotes. There is one to share today .
It is always our choice to live happily or sadly for a day.
Why choose to live sadly?
Nobody wants to be sad. Just for a few minutes is enough. Spend the rest of the hours happily.
Life is too short to fuss over unhappy things.
Find little things in life to make us grateful and make life worth living for :)
By the way, remember to drop by http://daintydeux.blogspot.com/ for fashion and food inspirations :) xx





No comments:
Post a Comment