Yeap, I am still unemployed because there is some issues with my placement. Ugh. 2 more months till end of waiting period. I want to start work ASAP. Next month please. Help me pray please people. I have been positive all these while but things aren't turning out that great for me :(
I have so many things I want to do and accomplish but I need the monehhhhh.
So, I am still playing cooking at home and spending time on making my face pretty. like getting rid of all the dark circles and all hahaha.
Currently I have a new favourite staple in my skincare products which is the Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92 Soothing Gel.
I hear so many good reviews about it and decided to try it out myself as a mask since I am looking for something gentle. Too lazy to make my own mask and sheet mask irritates my skin. There are 8 uses are recommended. At least one of these should work out for us right? :) This product is amazing because it is paraben free and mineral oil free which is the main criteria for all the skincare products I use. There is a slight fragrance to it though. But it didn't break me out so it should be okay. I have super sensitive skin so I only use the mildest products mainly made for hypoallergic skin.
Price: RM32.90 at Nature Republic outlets around Malaysia
It is super soothing and the smell is refreshing. Sometimes I just slash a super thick layer on and read a book while it dries and go to sleep. My skin feels super nice the next morning !
I also like to use it after I remove a full day of make up to soothe my skin. Another method I LOVE is mixing vitamin E oil into it and use it as face mask since vitamin E have antioxidant properties. For more other uses of this skin, do Google up and read some reviews from other beauty junkies :)
Try it out if you all are feeling adventurous with this soothing gel.
and please pray for me so that I will get my placement soon. Thanksss people !
MY BIG FAT FACE IN CASE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME HAHA
xx



No comments:
Post a Comment