I was looking back at my past photos as I was reorganizing my pictures. And decided to share about the changes that I did to my hair before. I blog about this before in my old blog but here is the latest changes I did to my hair.
I love to experiment. Since I study in a uni where if you wear makeup to lectures, people will think you are weird, I decided to play with my hair color instead :D Trust me, I wear make up (eyeliner) to lectures back when I was in foundation and people thought that I was weird. Yeap, so I gave up my love for eyeliner despite my agape love for them. haha.
I used to have long hair all along till I decided to cut in short back when I was 17. There was once my hair stylist cut my hair really really short and boyish and despite my love for that sexy boy cut hair (I was a lot thinner back then. deduct 7 kg from my current face), I dare not go out without my heels and make up back then because the hair was too manly. haha. Then I decided to grow my hair again after having short hair for 3 years.
My hair grow really fast so growing them and cutting them is not too big of an issue for me. And I have super thick straight hair given by my parents. It took me 15 minutes to completely blow dry my hair and it is just like 80% dry with a 1600 Watt hairdryer. I never go for straightening or rebonding that kind of thing. I did curls before though.
Back then I had brown hair.
Supposed to be ash brown but I couldn't find any picture.
Some point I dyed it black.
Then I dyed it red.
and yes, red hair dye stains your towels, bed sheets, basically everything, though I had it done it saloon.
But I really like red. Won't mind dyeing red again.
Plus it made look fairer :D
Do you think I look good in red?
Then went crazy and did some highlights.
Was really crazy with braiding back then plus it looks good with highlighted messily hair.
Then got bored again, and did ombre. Did not turn as blonde as I wanted to.
Had it for a month then bleach it again!
So yea, hi blonde hair at the ends !
Super love this hair that time.
Super love. How can I not love this hair.
Though it was high maintenance for me.
Gets tangled easily Sigh.
I trimmed it all the time. Like every month. Cut 2-3 inches off each time.
Then, I cannot bear it any longer after having it for 5 months.
So snip snip snip, ombre gone
and redye to ash brown which I thought was boring. haha
Recently, I am really loving the thin eyeliner look plus shimmery eyes.Tightline to be exact. I have really thick lids. Lots of layers. So even if I draw a really thin line it still looks super obvious, so tightline seems to be the solution for now :D
So yeap, thats it about my hair and a bit about my eyes :)








Look nice on you! :)
ReplyDeletemt
http://www.facebook.com/meitzeupage
Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteHI, where did you get your ombre hair done at?:)
ReplyDeleteRoughly how much was it?