UTP just held its 12th Convocation ceremony in Tronoh, Perak on the last 21st October 2012. Went for my friend's convocation ! Congratulations to them all ! I can't wait for my turn next year. To be exact, I am graduating this coming January which is like around 2 months more! Time flies so freaking fast. In a blink of eye, I finished my foundation, done my 7 months internship, and now in my final year developing my final year project. Gosh. I am excited and at the same time very afraid of the future.
Wondering what will happen in the future.
And I just done my Petronas Structured Interview last Thursday.
Gah, time flies! I always hear from my seniors that they are doing their internship, doing their FYP, having their SI and so on. And now I am in their shoes.
PANIC + EXCITED
Below are some pictures from the convocation ceremony.
Note to self and any other girls: Next year convocation:
1. Waterproof and neutral make up.
2. Wear pants/ Long skirt to avoid peeking through weird ankles.
3. Wear chiffon / thin clothings because the robe is freaking thick.
4. Avoid short bangs before the ceremony because it wont go with the mortar.
5. Am I weird for considering all these things now?
6. Wear flats or comfy high heels.
Photo credit: Shu Wei
Photo Credit: ThesePlay
Lastly, take care people, The weather is crazy. People around me is sick including myself. I am sick to a point where I lost my voice which rarely happens. Thank God I am feeling slightly better now though I am still super blurry because of medication.
So yea, take good care of yourself. Drink lots of water. Avoid the rain okie? :)







No comments:
Post a Comment